Buy Zepbound Online
Buy Zepbound Online is a GIP and GLP-1 receptor agonist used for weight loss for adults with obesity or who are overweight and have weight-related medical problems. Zepbound is a once-weekly injection given under the skin (subcutaneous) using a pre-filled single-dose pen.
Before Using This Medicine
You should not use Zepbound if you:
- Are allergic to the tirzepatide or any ingredients contained in this medicine; see ingredients at the bottom of this page.
- Have a personal or family history of medullary thyroid carcinoma (a type of thyroid cancer); or
- Multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2 (tumors in your glands).
Tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- Pancreas problems;
- Kidney disease;
- A severe stomach problem such as problems with digesting food or slowed emptying of your stomach (gastroparesis); or
- Diabetic retinopathy (a diabetes complication that affects the eyes).
Tell your healthcare provider if you are pregnant, you become pregnant, or plan to become pregnant while using this medicine. It is not known if this medicine will harm your unborn baby.
Zepbound can make birth control pills less effective. Ask your doctor about other birth control options such as an injection, implant, skin patch, vaginal ring, condom, diaphragm, cervical cap, or contraceptive sponge. If you take birth control pills, you may need to use additional birth control methods for 4 weeks after starting this medicine, and for 4 weeks each time, the dose is raised.
Tell your healthcare provider if you are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed while using this medicine. It is not known whether Zepbound passes into your breast milk. Talk to your healthcare provider about the best way to feed your baby while using this medicine.
How should I Use Zepbound?
You should follow the directions on your prescription label carefully and ask your pharmacist or doctor to explain any part you do not understand. It is important to use this medicine exactly as directed. Do not take more or less of it or more often than your doctor prescribes.