Buy Victoza Online
Buy Victoza Online is similar to a hormone that occurs naturally in the body and helps control blood sugar, insulin levels, and digestion and used together with diet and exercise to improve blood sugar control in adults and children 10 years of age and older with type 2 diabetes mellitus.
Before using Victoza
You should not use Victoza if you are allergic to liraglutide, or if you have:
- multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2 (tumors in your glands);
- a personal or family history of medullary thyroid carcinoma (a type of thyroid cancer); or
- diabetic ketoacidosis (call your doctor for treatment).
To make sure Victoza is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:
- stomach problems causing slow digestion;
- kidney or liver disease;
- high triglycerides (a type of fat in the blood);
- heart problems;
- a history of problems with your pancreas or gallbladder; or
- a history of depression or suicidal thoughts.
In animal studies, Victoza caused thyroid tumors or thyroid cancer. It is not known whether these effects would occur in people using regular doses. Ask your doctor about your risk.
Follow your doctor’s instructions about using Victoza if you are pregnant or you become pregnant.Controlling diabetes is very important during pregnancy, and having high blood sugar may cause complications in both the mother and the baby.
What happens if I miss a dose?
Skip the missed dose and use the next regularly scheduled dose. Do not use extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
What should I avoid while using Victoza?
Never share an injection pen, cartridge, or syringe with another person, even if the needle has been changed. Sharing these devices can allow infections or disease to pass from one person to another.
Store in the refrigerator. Do not freeze Victoza, and throw away the medication if it has become frozen. Do not use an unopened injection pen if the expiration date on the label has passed.